عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
Cool Dark Blue 
Pointer Glitter

Dropping out of schools

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نورالدين
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

عدد المساهمات : 2
نقاط : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2011

Dropping out of schools Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Dropping out of schools   Dropping out of schools Icon_minitime1السبت يوليو 09, 2011 1:36 am

Hi every body I want to present my self first for all of you my best readers
So I am Nour Eddine and I live in Errachidia city I am a student in the hight school in 2 bac
ان شاء الله
So, Dropping out of school is very bad thing for our friend that do this thing because it leads to many priblems in them childhood and when they will young because they can not find money to pay for them life
There are a lot of reasons for this thing I mean Dropping out of school like parents don't find money to buy all of the elements of school and there are others and I can't tell you all of them ok
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
نورالدين
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

عدد المساهمات : 2
نقاط : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: Thanks   Dropping out of schools Icon_minitime1السبت يوليو 09, 2011 1:42 am

I see in fact that this topic or in another word big problem is too bad because our friends and maybe our childern will find like that problem واتمنى ان لا يكون هذا لا بالنسبة لاولادنا و لا لاولاد الاخرين. ان شاء الله سبحانه و تعالى. وشكرا And thank you so much
الزوبعة

الزوبعة

عدد المساهمات : 69
نقاط : 8120
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/04/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Dropping out of schools   Dropping out of schools Icon_minitime1الأربعاء يوليو 13, 2011 7:27 pm

thanks nordine
https://azawba3a.7olm.org

Dropping out of schools
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: منتدى التآخي والمحبة :: تعارف وأعضاء جدد-
انتقل الى: